15 February, 2012

Bored Games




Creepers - Underground
Dress, Led Zeppelin Tee, Beanie, Jewellery - Vintage

I know what you're thinking... why is she in a bath? And to be honest I don't know the answer. 'Bored Games' seems appropriate. But it is also freezing outside. So the bath it was. Oh and that's Kev, my sister's boyfriend. He's a joker and wanted in on the pictures. Then my cat joined in. Ha funny.

Really laid back outfit. But I love the whole grungey/feminine thing. Like baggy t-shirts with flowery things, or big chunky boots with cute babydoll dresses and beanies. You get the picture... 

I'm wearing this dress as a skirt, hopefully you can't tell it looks like a dress underneath, but it's just another way to make my clothes more diverse, rather than buying a flowery skirt... How economically sensible of me... Ok maybe not because I bought these sexies today (as well as a couple of other things - woops)...


But aren't they just like THE perfect shoe? I don't care that they're not real leather or anything because I love them too much, plus they were super cheap. Will probably be a while until they arrive though as they are coming from China :( but will be worth the wait! Ha would be funny if they didn't fit... Not.

Also... There's this band called CREEP. They're real good, but I found out today that their shirts are amazing too... Reeeeally want one, but unfortunately far too expensive for me.  I'm waiting to start seeing these all over tumblr. Check CREEP and their shirts out too!


7 comments:

  1. Love this! AND THOSE SHOES YOU BOUGHT, OH MY GOD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaanks! yer they're special. i want them noooow

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. ahhh man thank you! i've been obsessed with you for a while now... This made me happy x

      Delete
  3. omg where did you buy the shoes?? wont you please link me the site where you bought then from?? btw love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete