11 February, 2012

Fooled By The Notion








Levi's Cord Jacket - Vintage from Brighton
High-Waist side zipper pants - American Apparel
Strip Crop Top - Vintage
Creepers - Underground
Jewellery - Vintage/DIY
Belt - Vintage


Silversun Pickups are one of my favourite bands, their lyrics are amazing and they are really easy listening. Here's the song (lyrics in my title)...


These photos were kind of unexpected, hence the weird background in my dining room. I thought I would upload them anyway... Just a simple outfit really, something easy. I bought this jacket from Brighton for £15, it has served me well over the years and its a nice alternative to the levi's denim jacket. If you haven't been to Brighton and you are from the U.K (or you are visiting) then I highly recommend going its amazing! I bought this from the lanes in an amazing vintage/antique warehouse. They have the cutest cafes and stores down the cobbled lanes, every shop is unique and it's a great day out... But ummm make sure you have lots of money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment