19 February, 2012

Hoping For Things Unknown



High-Waisted Acid Wash Levi's, Knitted Black Cardigan, Jewellery - Vintage/Markets
Bralet - Urban Outfitters
Creepers - Underground

I know I wore this bralet yesterday, but I hadn't worn these jeans in a while and I liked the two together! There is something about acid wash that I just can't get enough of. You know what I am like with high-waisted things too, so these jeans are the best! When I say I can't get enough of acid wash, I mean that metaphorically. You won't be seeing me head to toe in the stuff (sorry).

Tunnel Vision Spring 2012 Lookbook - Shangri-La

Model - Taylor Dunn

OK... sooo how beautiful is the new Lookbook for the amazing Tunnel Vision? Ethnic patterns, rich and luxurious colours, perfectly clashing prints, and amazing jewellery; what could be more pleasing to the eye?

If you haven't already seen the amazing Madeline from Jean Greige and Brit from Disarming Darling then I suggest you do so now. Yes, now... They're amazing style is reflected through hand-picked vintage pieces, renewed/modified vintage clothes, and their insanely good tie dye techniques on their online shop, Tunnelvision. Once you see their looks you will have an understanding of Tunnelvision and what it's all about. I can't get enough of it... And there is so much more to come!



3 comments: