26 February, 2012

SUNSH☼WERS

Possibly theeee tastiest thing I have ever eaten... This was when I stopped in Miami to change flights. I hadn't eaten for hours (I really hate plane food), so it filled the spot nicely. 
Outside Miami airport... It had been a while since I had had a cigarette, oh was I happy when they said you could go outside to smoke. I wanted to stay in Miami longer!!
And these are taken outside my sister's appartment...

Velvet Bodice, Bag, Jewellery - Vintage/Markets/DIY
Creepers - Underground

Finally arrived in Cayman after such a loooong flight! And man was it HOT today. I apologise for the lack of posting, I am jet lagged and have been sleeping an awful lot. I can't believe I am here - I feel so lucky! The weather is more beautiful than I remember and the sunsets... Well. You can see for yourself. 

Yeeeeah so on the tan front - mine takes a while ya know... Looking pretty pasty as you can see - it's probably going to be that way for a while!! I swear ever since I dyed my hair lighter, my skin all of a sudden looks a lot lighter too. Ahh well I must be patient - even though I do look like a weirdo against everyone else.

This was just another quick post - I am still so so tired so I am going back to sleep! Good night :) 

11 comments:

  1. you are so pretty.) i love your outfit and your photos as well:))
    and the pizza looks delicious! ♥

    tynasjotter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! :) i know it was so so tasty! <3

      Delete
  2. Ooh that looks so beautiful! I bet you'll love it there!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful! I love it already I feel so lucky to be here :)
      Thanks for looking <3

      Delete
  3. your outfits are always perfect! Just a quick question, I'm buying some creepers soon and I'm having to save up for them. Would you recommend demonia creepers or underground creepers? I heard demonia's fall apart and I don't want to waste my money (I'm a poor student haha) thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! absolutely definitely 100% underground. my first pair of creepers were demonia and they fell apart - the sole started to detach from the shoe and they looked really scruffy (a bad kind of scruffy) all round the front. so i bought my underground ones and they are still in perfect condition :) to be honest underground ones are way nicer anyway! you should just save they are an investment ;) plus what else is student loan for?! ha xxx

      Delete
    2. haha! Very true, thank you so much! will have to get myself some underground creepers then xxxxxx

      Delete
  4. your Waistcoat so pretty

    where can buy it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you mean my top? it's vintage i'm afraid! :(

      Delete